• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

The slots are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tustin

PRAY 4 SPEED
Administrator
November 30, 2018
tustin.dev
I programmed a little feature for the site that let's you play the slots with the credits you earn on site via posting. You can gamble 1-50 credits per spin to change the amount each payline will give, while obviously risking more credits. The only thing that needs worked on is the win chart on the left of the slot machine; it's not exactly correct on the payouts. 

You can play the slots here:
https://playersquared.com/forums/slots.php

I will also be integrating the site XP system so that you will gain some XP when you win. I also plan on wiring up an award that will be given when you do something special (maybe how many spins you've done, amount of wins, etc).

It's also worth nothing that the credits used on the slots are completely arbitrary and hold no monetary value. They only allow you to buy perks on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.