• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Welcome to PlayerSquared v2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Remember, no Russian.
Administrator
November 30, 2018
UK
Our maintenance window is complete - welcome back to PlayerSquared!

After a bunch of discussions and a LOT of work by everyone on the staff team and beyond, we made the decision to scrap MyBB due to issues around upgrades breaking the site and lack of development features and are now running on a custom build of vBulletin that I have been working on for the past few months.

There are a LOT of missing features right now which are going to be ported into the site as soon as possible, including thread/post thanks/dislikes, awards, slots, XP/account levelling, 2FA/two-factor authentication and such. These features will be rolled out as soon as we have built the vB equivalent. All existing data (such as your old post thanks and such) will also be ported across automatically - you won't need to go and relike posts or achieve the same awards again.

Due to the nature of this work there is certain things that were not possible to migrate; these include your avatars and passwords. In order to access the new site, you will need to use the forgot password function. If you are unable to do this, please feel free to DM me on Discord (JB ^_^#1337) and I will reset your password for you.

This move will allow us to extend what we can offer through the site to all users, as we were unable to do so with the old site. Keep your eyes on this forum for roll out of planned features including a sales/management area for you clever game modders to sell your hard work through our new platform.

This has been by no means a small task so I'd like to thank everyone involved in this work for all your input and help doing this, and while we're not at 100% yet, the future is now a lot brighter.

If you encounter any issues using the site, we've added a new #bugs channel to our Discord server so they can be communicated to us and fixed as soon as possible. You can also message any of the staff team and it will be relayed to us and fixed as quickly as possible. You can also post any issues in our Bugs forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.