• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

NextGenUpdate forums are now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tustin

PRAY 4 SPEED
Administrator
November 30, 2018
tustin.dev
As of a few days ago, it appears the NGU forums have been removed. For the unaware, the site was sold a few years ago to some unknown individuals. It was only a matter of time before the forums were shut down, so hopefully any save games/threads that anyone had posted over there have been moved here.

For the unaware, all of the staff on PlayerSquared are former NGU admins/staff and this site is basically a new version of NextGenUpdate. Feel free to post anything that might be missing on the forums!

- P2 staff

So does that mean it is no longer possible to find these old saves through the links? I used to have an NGU account before it was all removed, but no have idea how people were retrieving the old threads/saves. Would like to help retrieve these if possible as we lost a lot of PS3 saves though this seems to be the end I assume.

I am on the lookout for Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 3 Save Sets for the PS3 (US Region though any should do).

So does that mean it is no longer possible to find these old saves through the links? I used to have an NGU account before it was all removed, but no have idea how people were retrieving the old threads/saves. Would like to help retrieve these if possible as we lost a lot of PS3 saves though this seems to be the end I assume.

I am on the lookout for Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 3 Save Sets for the PS3 (US Region though any should do).

Yup that is exactly what that means. They removed their forums. The domain basically points to a Wordpress blog with articles from 2-3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.