Credits

PS4 Request GameSave Sub-Forum....
    Share:

Instead of having a sticky thread for the PS4 Game Saves Request Thread in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I would suggest it would be best for the PS4 Game Saves Request Thread should have it's on subforum in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ],
    BUT remame it to PS3 & PS4 Saves Requests, and have prefixes as PS3 Req, PS4 Req and Fulfilled so members can make seperate threads
    for the single saves and/or savesets they would want on PlayersSquared

Just my 2 cents.....

Re: PS4 Request GameSave Sub-Forum....
    Share:

Sounds reasonable. It would probably work better that way request don't get overlooked in a single thread.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ...and I'm all out of bubblegum. - Nada, They Live (1988).

[move]henlo[/move]
    Administrator

Credits

Re: PS4 Request GameSave Sub-Forum....
    Share:

Originally Posted by Reidso
    Instead of having a sticky thread for the PS4 Game Saves Request Thread in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I would suggest it would be best for the PS4 Game Saves Request Thread should have it's on subforum in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ],
    BUT remame it to PS3 & PS4 Saves Requests, and have prefixes as PS3 Req, PS4 Req and Fulfilled so members can make seperate threads
    for the single saves and/or savesets they would want on PlayersSquared

Just my 2 cents.....
    Yeah I'll take a look into doing this when I'm home.