• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Click here to view all my suggestions.

Hydrogen

Cybersecurity Analyst
VIP User
March 4, 2020
The following suggestions:

1. Adding Two-Factor Authentication (2FA and U2F).
  2. Allow to search for and see all users from the website. A-Z.
  3. Remove "$ Upgrade Account" from the top header after purchasing VIP - OR - change the link name to "My Benefits".
  4. Implement Holiday Themes to P2; including the snow effect for Dec.
  5. Award Credits/Achievement to a user for adding 2FA on their accounts. (when Achievements come out.)
  6. Hovering over "Forums" at the top left of the site will not go away if you hover away from it. You are forced to click somewhere that's not inside of it. Allow the drop down box to go away when hovering off of it.
  7. Add a GFX/Design Forum either in MarketPlace or Computers.
  8. Add daily/weekly polls either gaming related or something to add extra spiciness to the site.
  9. Make a Credit section where we can see top 10 highest credit members. Also, reaching X amount gets an achievement unlocked (when achievements come out.)

The following suggestions:

1. Adding Two-Factor Authentication (2FA and U2F).
  2. Allow to search for and see all users from the website. A-Z.
  3. Remove "$ Upgrade Account" from the top header after purchasing VIP - OR - change the link name to "My Benefits".
  4. Implement Holiday Themes to P2; including the snow effect for Dec.
  5. Award Credits/Achievement to a user for adding 2FA on their accounts. (when Achievements come out.)
  6. Hovering over "Forums" at the top left of the site will not go away if you hover away from it. You are forced to click somewhere that's not inside of it. Allow the drop down box to go away when hovering off of it.
  7. Add a GFX/Design Forum either in MarketPlace or Computers.
  8. Add daily/weekly polls either gaming related or something to add extra spiciness to the site.
  9. Make a Credit section where we can see top 10 highest credit members. Also, reaching X amount gets an achievement unlocked (when achievements come out.)

1. Planned for v3. Won't be arriving before then unfortunately due to existing vulnerabilities in 2FA plugins for vBulletin.
  2. Planned for v3, a much better search engine will allow content/members to be found a lot better, and a lot faster.
  3. @Vince
  4. As we'll likely be on v3 by Xmas (at least I hope so!) we can put something in for that. It's something I did a few times on another old forum and something I'd love to bring back here.
  5. Planned for v3.
  6. Will investigate.
  7. @Vince
  8. Planned for v3, we'll have a daily/weekly question that will award Score + Credits for the correct answer.
  9. Planned for v3, we have a leaderboard that displays top credits per day/week/month/year, score, posts, thanks etc.