referral link get credit
    Share:

is there a system where if we invite using a referral link to people and if someone joins we would get 10 credits or something would be cool not sure if it is set up yet or whatever but just a small suggestion thank you.

Bravo Six, Going Dark
    Staff

Credits

Re: referral link get credit
    Share:

I'm pretty sure that will be coming with v3, but I doubt it will be added to the current site. (rewards for referrals, that is)
    However, vBulletin has a built-in referral system in place, albeit a bit shit, you can rank up referrals that way and have any rewards we may hand out be given to you when we move to v3.

PlayerSquared Staff Member
    Useful Links:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator

Credits

Re: referral link get credit
    Share:

Think I clarified this a while back somewhere else but:

• Current site does not reward referrals
    • v3 will reward them
    • Referrals made on the current site will be rewarded when we move to v3 (backdated)
    Co-owner, sysadmin and developer. Found a bug? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].