• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Like Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
I've seen many new users who are still misunderstanding the thank tool to see download links for hidden saves. They end up by commenting thanks instead of clicking the thanks button 👍 on a lot of threads along the forums, including mine. And every time somebody do this, I go check if that person had figured out later how to in fact get access to the hidden links and, most of the times, they end up by not clicking the thumb and consequently not getting the saves they needed. Perhaps a facebook's "like" button 👍 would be clearer for incoming users? Something more obvious, maybe a message for every new account from now on, warning about this new tool, which is great btw.

In general, it would be nice to introduce each new user to the forum and its functions. When registering, send out personal letters with links to the main sections (where to ask a question, where to introduce yourself) and a brief description of the functionality. There is no point in writing a treatise - no one will read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.