• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Search Users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armitage

Banned
February 5, 2020
I'm not sure if there is a way to search for particular users. If there is then it's well hidden and needs changing. The search bar only searches for threads a user may have posted in. And sometimes it can't even do that. Not helpful if you want to search for particular members who have not posted.

Member introductions isn't all that helpful because most people are not going to post in there.

Users online isn't helpful either because you can't click on a name if the user isn't online.

In search types you basically need to add another checkbox "Users". Make it like facebook.

I'm not sure if there is a way to search for particular users. If there is then it's well hidden and needs changing. The search bar only searches for threads a user may have posted in. And sometimes it can't even do that. Not helpful if you want to search for particular members who have not posted.

Member introductions isn't all that helpful because most people are not going to post in there.

Users online isn't helpful either because you can't click on a name if the user isn't online.

In search types you basically need to add another checkbox "Users". Make it like facebook.

I will look into adjusting the search functionality this weekend to include this. I agree it's a useful feature because it's something I've tried to use in the past on other sites and had no luck with.

Status
Not open for further replies.