• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Few Simple Suggestions

Gryphus

Former Staff
Retired Staff
December 5, 2018
Couple of minor things I wanted this site to have. (see spoiler links for examples) I'll add more suggestions soon however...

1.Add profile pictures to user profiles.
profiles look pretty bland when you visit them imo. I think the site had this at launch but after the vbulliten conversion it disappeared.

should look something like this...

6HOIlwy.png

2. Current Activity on user profile
I remember NGU having this feature that shows what thread or part of the site a user is viewing when you visit there profile. Would be a nice touch to see this again.

3. Show userbars in thread view.
So users easily know what type of user is replying/posting otherwise they have to click on your profile to see. Not just staff members but for all user groups.
tQdWqj8.png

31sHRru.png

Last edited:
I removed the profile pictures on purpose. They helped with page load not having to render a picture each time.
Current activity might require a core edit, thats something Im going to leave to JB or Tustin.

I also removed the userbars from the postbit because they just didnt fit. Was thinking of replacing them with just text, just need the variable to pull usergroup to the postbit is all.