Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Tattoos

RE: Tattoos

Originally Posted by "RyHendo" pid='656' dateline='1545397538'
    I'm currently in the process of having a half sleeve done. I have a wolf piece on my inner forearm and a tiger piece on my outer forearm.

I'm back under the needle at the end of Jan 2019 to have my hand done (unsure as to whether I'm gonna get a lion or a silver back hand piece) and get the rest of my tiger piece finished off!
    bro take a picture when you get it done I wanna see it sound dope asf.

Credits

Left leg done from knee down, Have Marilyn Monroe, Christina Aguilera, and my pride and joy Adele on my calf . Foot has an angel using the body of an ex (no face so all good) lmao. Couple others, less proud of.

Credits

I got my first tattoo about a week ago and I'm loving it! I was mainly in to piercings prior but now I'll be putting some good money to the side for more pieces.

The one chick who works at the parlor I go to is a friend of my girl so I get pretty decent discounts. I'm more in to geometric tattoos, unique designs / patterns and anything to do with space / the universe.

Have a consultation in a few days to get an estimate on two more for my right arm.

Page 2 of 2 First 12