• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Tattoos

[quote="Nick" pid='394' dateline='1545119135']
I am gonna get Halloween put onto my four arm and have all the halloween charactors fill my sleve its gonna be sick.
[/quote]

Maybe instead of planting "Halloween" on your forearm you could design it out through like icons and characters and halloween symbols , make it into a piece.

[quote="Merk" pid='414' dateline='1545143897']

Maybe instead of planting "Halloween" on your forearm you could design it out through like icons and characters and halloween symbols , make it into a piece.
[/quote]

OH no Yea thats what I was doing hahaha, I was doing Michael Myers on my forearm and then jason, leatherface, it, chucky, hellrazor, etc. and so on. its gonna be a badass tattoo and my homie is charging me $450 for it to be done.

[quote="Nick" pid='430' dateline='1545168119']

OH no Yea thats what I was doing hahaha, I was doing Michael Myers on my forearm and then jason, leatherface, it, chucky, hellrazor, etc. and so on. its gonna be a badass tattoo and my homie is charging me $450 for it to be done.
[/quote]

Dope concept but that's pricey for just a forearm cover.

I'm currently in the process of having a half sleeve done. I have a wolf piece on my inner forearm and a tiger piece on my outer forearm.

I'm back under the needle at the end of Jan 2019 to have my hand done (unsure as to whether I'm gonna get a lion or a silver back hand piece) and get the rest of my tiger piece finished off!

[quote="RyHendo" pid='656' dateline='1545397538']
I'm currently in the process of having a half sleeve done. I have a wolf piece on my inner forearm and a tiger piece on my outer forearm.

I'm back under the needle at the end of Jan 2019 to have my hand done (unsure as to whether I'm gonna get a lion or a silver back hand piece) and get the rest of my tiger piece finished off!
[/quote]

bro take a picture when you get it done I wanna see it sound dope asf.

I got my first tattoo about a week ago and I'm loving it! I was mainly in to piercings prior but now I'll be putting some good money to the side for more pieces.

The one chick who works at the parlor I go to is a friend of my girl so I get pretty decent discounts. I'm more in to geometric tattoos, unique designs / patterns and anything to do with space / the universe.

Have a consultation in a few days to get an estimate on two more for my right arm.