Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Tattoos

  1. #1

    Tattoos
    Share:

    What are your thoughts on tattoos? Do you have any?

    I have a couple, merk on my right forearm, my moms name above my wrist, a wolf on my upper arm and Africa on my shoulder. Loyalty on my left forearm with 5 point stars and fade.

  2. #2

    RE: Tattoos
    Share:

    I am gonna get Halloween put onto my four arm and have all the halloween charactors fill my sleve its gonna be sick.

  3. #3

    RE: Tattoos
    Share:

    Originally Posted by "Nick" pid='394' dateline='1545119135'
    I am gonna get Halloween put onto my four arm and have all the halloween charactors fill my sleve its gonna be sick.
    Maybe instead of planting "Halloween" on your forearm you could design it out through like icons and characters and halloween symbols , make it into a piece.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #4

    RE: Tattoos
    Share:

    I love tattoos and plan to get another one. I only have one right now. It's a Polynesian wristband, I love the design so I might add onto it in the future

  5. #5

    RE: Tattoos
    Share:

    Originally Posted by "Merk" pid='414' dateline='1545143897'

    Maybe instead of planting "Halloween" on your forearm you could design it out through like icons and characters and halloween symbols , make it into a piece.
    OH no Yea thats what I was doing hahaha, I was doing Michael Myers on my forearm and then jason, leatherface, it, chucky, hellrazor, etc. and so on. its gonna be a badass tattoo and my homie is charging me $450 for it to be done.

  6. #6

    RE: Tattoos
    Share:

    Originally Posted by "Nick" pid='430' dateline='1545168119'

    OH no Yea thats what I was doing hahaha, I was doing Michael Myers on my forearm and then jason, leatherface, it, chucky, hellrazor, etc. and so on. its gonna be a badass tattoo and my homie is charging me $450 for it to be done.
    Dope concept but that's pricey for just a forearm cover.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #7

    RE: Tattoos
    Share:

    Originally Posted by "Merk" pid='443' dateline='1545182235'

    Dope concept but that's pricey for just a forearm cover.
    Ye but hes a professional so thats pretty cheap asf man.

  8. #8

    RE: Tattoos
    Share:

    Originally Posted by "Nick" pid='450' dateline='1545184450'

    Ye but hes a professional so thats pretty cheap asf man.
    I've gotten some pretty nice work done.. and that still seems a bit pricey even for a professional. It's just a forearm piece.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. #9

    RE: Tattoos
    Share:

    Originally Posted by "Merk" pid='455' dateline='1545190070'

    I've gotten some pretty nice work done.. and that still seems a bit pricey even for a professional. It's just a forearm piece.
    Yea true, But Ill see if I can knock him down in pricing.

  10. #10
    Trustee
    Trustee
    Ry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    17
    Reputation

    14

    Credits
    3,776

    RE: Tattoos
    Share:

    I'm currently in the process of having a half sleeve done. I have a wolf piece on my inner forearm and a tiger piece on my outer forearm.

    I'm back under the needle at the end of Jan 2019 to have my hand done (unsure as to whether I'm gonna get a lion or a silver back hand piece) and get the rest of my tiger piece finished off!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last