• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Are you a skater fan?

[quote="Nick" pid='438' dateline='1545179213']
Are you a skater fan if so who do you inspire as a skater? I would have to go with tony hawk.
[/quote]

Skating is a lot of fun. I've been skating since I was 11 years old and I don't plan to stop lmao.

I don't have any pro-boarders out there that I look up to, I just enjoy doing tricks at the park or freeing it up at a local business complex.

Gleam the cube and shred that gnar.

[quote="DH63" pid='493' dateline='1545260684']

Skating is a lot of fun. I've been skating since I was 11 years old and I don't plan to stop lmao.

I don't have any pro-boarders out there that I look up to, I just enjoy doing tricks at the park or freeing it up at a local business complex.

Gleam the cube and shred that gnar.
[/quote]

Yes, That's what I sometimes love doing. What kind of board you got, I got a element.

[quote="Nick" pid='501' dateline='1545265009']

Yes, That's what I sometimes love doing. What kind of board you got, I got a element.
[/quote]

Element is a good brand.

I have a custom deck from Birdhouse with a sweet nude model on it... got DC stickers to cover up the nibbles n' bits lmao. I usually have to get a new board every year or so from wear and tear but I always try out the hottest brands of the year as opposed to sticking with one brand... gets you a bigger feel for the different types of boards and builds out there.

[quote="DH63" pid='508' dateline='1545272311']

Element is a good brand.

I have a custom deck from Birdhouse with a sweet nude model on it... got DC stickers to cover up the nibbles n' bits lmao. I usually have to get a new board every year or so from wear and tear but I always try out the hottest brands of the year as opposed to sticking with one brand... gets you a bigger feel for the different types of boards and builds out there.
[/quote]

yes 100, I am thinking in getting a Girl board. with pink skate tape.

[quote="Nick" pid='510' dateline='1545272753']

yes 100, I am thinking in getting a Girl board. with pink skate tape.
[/quote]

I had a sweet board with pink tape on it in 2013. It was a Plan B board.

I used the pink tape to help me with my footing when practicing to trick on to low rails. It worked like a charm and really improved my foot placement.

[quote="DH63" pid='511' dateline='1545273172']

I had a sweet board with pink tape on it in 2013. It was a Plan B board.

I used the pink tape to help me with my footing when practicing to trick on to low rails. It worked like a charm and really improved my foot placement.
[/quote]

yea can't wait to get it.