• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Let's Talk Pizza

EgoMaw

Bravo Six, Going Dark
Staff
December 6, 2018
So, Pizza, the heavenly creation brought to us by the food gods in oh so many different styles and varieties.

I want to start a civilized discussion related to all pizza styles, toppings, varieties, etc. no matter how controversial, some, might seem to people.

Let's get that out of the way, if you can't be civil, don't reply. This is a discussion thread. Not a “I am offended by other people's choice, so I must go cry to my mommy” thread.

WIth that out of the way, what's your experience with pizza? What have you tried, what did you like, what surprised you and what underwhelmed you?

I'll start it off, I really haven't tried a lot of pizza other than what's local to my area, which leaves me in a disadvantage. I really do want to try a lot of styles and toppings out there, maybe it's time to make them myself.

So, Pizza, the heavenly creation brought to us by the food gods in oh so many different styles and varieties.

I want to start a civilized discussion related to all pizza styles, toppings, varieties, etc. no matter how controversial, some, might seem to people.

Let's get that out of the way, if you can't be civil, don't reply. This is a discussion thread. Not a “I am offended by other people's choice, so I must go cry to my mommy” thread.

WIth that out of the way, what's your experience with pizza? What have you tried, what did you like, what surprised you and what underwhelmed you?

I'll start it off, I really haven't tried a lot of pizza other than what's local to my area, which leaves me in a disadvantage. I really do want to try a lot of styles and toppings out there, maybe it's time to make them myself.

Pizza is good. Pizza is great. But if you like pineapples or olives on your pizza we can not be friends and I will ban you :kappa:

Alright, so Pizza Hut is disgusting and filled with grease. Domino's Large Pizzas are small. I honestly don't mind Little Ceaser or Papa Johns. I have this one guy who walks around the community selling pizza and man their bread is like a doughy kind which is delicious. If the shop also has good breadsticks... they get my vote.

I love all types of pizza, with pineapple, mango, BBQ, alfredo, etc... but def without olives or some sort of pepper.

Pizza is good. Pizza is great. But if you like pineapples or olives on your pizza we can not be friends and I will ban you :kappa:
kek, I have actually tried olives on pizza, it's not groundbreaking but it's not awful either. As for pineapple, I never tried, so I'm not ruling that out just yet. So, I guess this is goodbye? :monkas:

Alright, so Pizza Hut is disgusting and filled with grease. Domino's Large Pizzas are small. I honestly don't mind Little Ceaser or Papa Johns. I have this one guy who walks around the community selling pizza and man their bread is like a doughy kind which is delicious. If the shop also has good breadsticks... they get my vote.

I love all types of pizza, with pineapple, mango, BBQ, alfredo, etc... but def without olives or some sort of pepper.
I love peppers on pizza:peperun:

I used to love Dominos, especially with lots and lots of toppings, but these days I'm much more boring! Quite enjoy a simple cheese pizza or pepperoni.

I find Dominos far too greasy these days, so I usually prefer to get mine at Pizza Hut. Plus the cheesy bite crust is dope.

I'm going to make my own pizza soon, just to see how it goes. Can't be that hard.. right?

I used to love Dominos, especially with lots and lots of toppings, but these days I'm much more boring! Quite enjoy a simple cheese pizza or pepperoni.

I find Dominos far too greasy these days, so I usually prefer to get mine at Pizza Hut. Plus the cheesy bite crust is dope.

I'm going to make my own pizza soon, just to see how it goes. Can't be that hard.. right?

Talking from experience, it's actually not that hard, it requires some prepping and planning but it's a breeze, just make sure not to overflow your pizza or the dough will come out soggy and not fully cooked... been there

I like any meat on pizza typically. Classic pepperoni is my go to

For those who like a little heat on your pizza:

Buy a bottle of Cholula. Take any pizza. Open the Cholula. Douse Cholula on pizza. Works on any flavor, any style of pizza, mixes best with tomato sauces.

For those who like a little less heat on your pizza:

Buy a bottle of Mike's Hot Honey. Take any pizza but works best on pepperoni. Pour the Hot Honey on the pizza.

Ah man pizza is delicious don't put much on quite picky tbh ha but definitely pepperoni lots of it sometimes add mushrooms has to be organic mushrooms with a dip of ranch or southwest sauce thick crust with its signature sauce inside crust

Last edited:
I love fucking pizza, haven't had it in about 8 months since I moved to my new house up beside the mountains...

Getting a delivery up here isn't a option, nor is me cooking one :jeb:

The girlfriend tried to cook one up, but uhh... we don't talk about the results...

Gimme a good ole' double pepperoni though and I'm a happy man.

At the risk of getting banned, pineapple on pizza CAN be good if done right.
My favorite is pepperoni tho, but sadly I don’t get to eat it a lot because some of my family members have some stomach reactions to it.
Does anyone else experience that?

At the risk of getting banned, pineapple on pizza CAN be good if done right.
My favorite is pepperoni tho, but sadly I don’t get to eat it a lot because some of my family members have some stomach reactions to it.
Does anyone else experience that?

Well my stomach reacts to water. And air. So yes, it reacts to pizza too.

Funny you mention it, because while pineapple isn't quite my favorite topping, the very day I read Vince's threat, I had a large pizza with pineapple, chicken, red onions and some jerk sauce. It was quite good. (Also had a larger pepperoni with chili peppers and glazed with Mike's Hot Honey sauce. It was better.)