Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Bravo Six, Going Dark
    Staff

Credits

Let's Talk Pizza
    Share:

So, Pizza, the heavenly creation brought to us by the food gods in oh so many different styles and varieties.

I want to start a civilized discussion related to all pizza styles, toppings, varieties, etc. no matter how controversial, some, might seem to people.

Let's get that out of the way, if you can't be civil, don't reply. This is a discussion thread. Not a “I am offended by other people's choice, so I must go cry to my mommy” thread.

WIth that out of the way, what's your experience with pizza? What have you tried, what did you like, what surprised you and what underwhelmed you?

I'll start it off, I really haven't tried a lot of pizza other than what's local to my area, which leaves me in a disadvantage. I really do want to try a lot of styles and toppings out there, maybe it's time to make them myself.

PlayerSquared Staff Member
    Useful Links:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Stay frosty.
    Administrator

Credits

Re: Let's Talk Pizza
    Share:

Pizza is good. Pizza is great. But if you like pineapples or olives on your pizza we can not be friends and I will ban you

Cybersecurity Analyst
    VIP

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by EwoReg
    So, Pizza, the heavenly creation brought to us by the food gods in oh so many different styles and varieties.

I want to start a civilized discussion related to all pizza styles, toppings, varieties, etc. no matter how controversial, some, might seem to people.

Let's get that out of the way, if you can't be civil, don't reply. This is a discussion thread. Not a “I am offended by other people's choice, so I must go cry to my mommy” thread.

WIth that out of the way, what's your experience with pizza? What have you tried, what did you like, what surprised you and what underwhelmed you?

I'll start it off, I really haven't tried a lot of pizza other than what's local to my area, which leaves me in a disadvantage. I really do want to try a lot of styles and toppings out there, maybe it's time to make them myself.
    Originally Posted by Vince
    Pizza is good. Pizza is great. But if you like pineapples or olives on your pizza we can not be friends and I will ban you
    Alright, so Pizza Hut is disgusting and filled with grease. Domino's Large Pizzas are small. I honestly don't mind Little Ceaser or Papa Johns. I have this one guy who walks around the community selling pizza and man their bread is like a doughy kind which is delicious. If the shop also has good breadsticks... they get my vote.

I love all types of pizza, with pineapple, mango, BBQ, alfredo, etc... but def without olives or some sort of pepper.

Bravo Six, Going Dark
    Staff

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by Vince
    kek, I have actually tried olives on pizza, it's not groundbreaking but it's not awful either. As for pineapple, I never tried, so I'm not ruling that out just yet. So, I guess this is goodbye?

Originally Posted by Hydrogen
    Alright, so Pizza Hut is disgusting and filled with grease. Domino's Large Pizzas are small. I honestly don't mind Little Ceaser or Papa Johns. I have this one guy who walks around the community selling pizza and man their bread is like a doughy kind which is delicious. If the shop also has good breadsticks... they get my vote.

I love all types of pizza, with pineapple, mango, BBQ, alfredo, etc... but def without olives or some sort of pepper.
    I love peppers on pizza

Useful Links:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Share:

Pizza in Asia fucking sucks. UK > USA Pizza amazing but I'll give it to New York some good Pizza I must say

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator

Credits

Share:

I used to love Dominos, especially with lots and lots of toppings, but these days I'm much more boring! Quite enjoy a simple cheese pizza or pepperoni.

I find Dominos far too greasy these days, so I usually prefer to get mine at Pizza Hut. Plus the cheesy bite crust is dope.

I'm going to make my own pizza soon, just to see how it goes. Can't be that hard.. right?
    Co-owner, sysadmin and developer. Found a bug? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Bravo Six, Going Dark
    Staff

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by JB
    I used to love Dominos, especially with lots and lots of toppings, but these days I'm much more boring! Quite enjoy a simple cheese pizza or pepperoni.

I find Dominos far too greasy these days, so I usually prefer to get mine at Pizza Hut. Plus the cheesy bite crust is dope.

I'm going to make my own pizza soon, just to see how it goes. Can't be that hard.. right?
    Talking from experience, it's actually not that hard, it requires some prepping and planning but it's a breeze, just make sure not to overflow your pizza or the dough will come out soggy and not fully cooked... been there

Useful Links:

VIP User
    VIP

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by EwoReg

I like any meat on pizza typically. Classic pepperoni is my go to
    Swing by the Twitch channel if you're awesome <3
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Share:

Pizza da best

Share:

Pizza is INSANE if you create your own pizza! I do that ones a month! Its just...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last