• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Tell me about your hobbies!

Force

Local Redneck Retard
VIP User
October 21, 2020
Alright gentlemen, I want to hear what the majority of you have grown to love aside from gaming!

I personally have become a huge car guy, with an absolute hard-on for Drag Racing.​
Nothing quite like it! Here's a few photos of my Racecar. It's a 66' Chevy II Nova with a 605ci Big Block engine making about 1100 HP to the rear wheels with ~950ftlb. of torque! She's a beast and I love it.
VPPjyJc.jpeg

fhcpJuR.jpg

82sH745.jpg

3qMU8bz.jpg

Alright gentlemen, I want to hear what the majority of you have grown to love aside from gaming!

I personally have become a huge car guy, with an absolute hard-on for Drag Racing.​
Nothing quite like it! Here's a few photos of my Racecar. It's a 66' Chevy II Nova with a 605ci Big Block engine making about 1100 HP to the rear wheels with ~950ftlb. of torque! She's a beast and I love it.
VPPjyJc.jpeg

fhcpJuR.jpg

82sH745.jpg

3qMU8bz.jpg

Nice man! I was selling cars for a bit, that looks sick. It's not really outside of gaming, but I've found a lot of fun and success streaming on twitch. It's awesome building a platform that can build people up and entertain people for a while ya know?

VPPjyJc.jpeg

fhcpJuR.jpg

82sH745.jpg

3qMU8bz.jpg

Nice :pepeshit: My Hobbies are mainly playing drums. Got all sorts of Drums incl. Scottish Snare, and all sort of marching drums. ;) Currently looking to get a cheap "Staccato" Drum Set due to i love the toms and want them on my drumset i used in the marching-brass-band i'm in.

Here some pictures of my Drumsets (4x in Total incl. those in my private Bandroom)
c46e69c080f2028546c357015fd9249b.png
64cfafee043e1e876dd289070de94944.png
5a97b2c122dec93832e6cee72e311aee.jpg
c75573f8660667a4cb4fc30d25c918b5.png
e0a9e22a506dea7e993f477b701b2931.png

Those are special ones for the brass-type bands over here in Switzerland! :catjam:

Nice :pepeshit: My Hobbies are mainly playing drums. Got all sorts of Drums incl. Scottish Snare, and all sort of marching drums. ;) Currently looking to get a cheap "Staccato" Drum Set due to i love the toms and want them on my drumset i used in the marching-brass-band i'm in.

Here some pictures of my Drumsets (4x in Total incl. those in my private Bandroom)
c46e69c080f2028546c357015fd9249b.png
64cfafee043e1e876dd289070de94944.png
5a97b2c122dec93832e6cee72e311aee.jpg
c75573f8660667a4cb4fc30d25c918b5.png
e0a9e22a506dea7e993f477b701b2931.png

Those are special ones for the brass-type bands over here in Switzerland! :catjam:

man! I love musicians because y'all had the patience to get started in the first place, and I never did. I don't know too much about drums, or anything musically related but I sure can enjoy it as much as the next guy. Very cool:pepehappy:

keeping my crippling anxiety at bay...that's my hobby

:rip: I'm good for a hug every once in awhile :kappa:

I do a lot of running and cycling; pretty much every day of the week (minus a day or maybe two for rest). It works out quite well because I prefer to run when it's cool/cold outside anyways so when cycling season ends I can continue running while I throw the bike on the indoor trainer and do that until spring. I'm really not a fan of the indoor trainer so I'll go from like 150-200 miles in the saddle a week during the summer down to maybe 50-60 miles a week on the trainer. Running I kinda just do whenever and I don't really follow any plans or anything.

I do a lot of running and cycling; pretty much every day of the week (minus a day or maybe two for rest). It works out quite well because I prefer to run when it's cool/cold outside anyways so when cycling season ends I can continue running while I throw the bike on the indoor trainer and do that until spring. I'm really not a fan of the indoor trainer so I'll go from like 150-200 miles in the saddle a week during the summer down to maybe 50-60 miles a week on the trainer. Running I kinda just do whenever and I don't really follow any plans or anything.

SHOW US YOUR ABS THO

58d00c11dd0895aa338b4a2c

never in my life would have I guessed that you enjoyed cycling

Pretty much anything to do with pop culture: books, gaming, movies, action figures, music. And by books, I mean literature going back thousands of years. Oral traditions were our pop culture, then we started writing down our myths and legends in books, then we made plays and operas, then we went to the movies, then comic books, now we do all that (well the movies are mostly at home for the time being) plus we game too. It's all just one and the same to me.

I have three bookshelves in this room alone stuffed to the brim, one of them mostly with action figures. More bookshelves all throughout the house, and I'll continue until my wife stops talking about the knife and actually holds it to my throat. My current avatar is taken from an illustration within Easton Press' new edition of The Argonautica, a 2250 year old epic written by Apollonius of Rhodes. My favorite bookshelf is guarded by a Darth Revan at one end, and Jedi Knight Revan at the other end.

I have put similar energy and time into my movie and music collections, but they take up a lot less space, and this year has been more about books for me.

I like to go out in the nature and spent some nights in the wilderness with a few friends of mine. Usually, we pick a random location on a mountain and spent our nights in hammocks.

When I was younger, my friends and I would go camping for a night at a time without anything except for liquid nourishment. No fire, no sleeping bags, no tents, no hammocks. By a river near us, too, meaning plenty of bugs and other visitors. I would not recommend this. But the liquid nourishment made it alright. I have to say, the spot you picked is a bit more scenic.

Last edited: