• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Best alcoholic drink

Armitage

Banned
February 5, 2020
7-Things-Drinking-Alcohol-Does-to-Your-Body.jpg

What's your most favourite alcoholic drink?

Right now, I'm partial to Guinness. I love the creamy top and the chocolate & coffee aromas. It goes down really well. Have yet to get indigestion with it like I do drinking lager. Although, just had a big bottle of Stella Artois for the first time in a while before. That went down a treat.

Also, prone to a bit of Hibiki 12 years. A good smoky whisky. One to be savoured and appreciated.

Gin & Coke is also decent with a slice of lemon or lime.
I would not recommend an Old Fashioned.
Stolichnaya vodka is best vodka.
Wine is wine - don't waste your time over a particular brand.
Give them Earthy craft beers / European beers a god, they're quite good.

San Miguel and Peroni are overrated.

Half lager, half red bull is a surprisingly good drink.

Try alcohol from different places from around the world.

My favorite is not a particular drink itself, but the setting. My favorite drink is one (or twelve) had at the farm where I grew up, had with family I haven't seen in a year and won't see for another year because I'm too busy, but in that moment the only thing for it is to drink, relax and stay warm. Some years that's an assortment of beers, some years it's gin, some year's it's something as random as liquor made from macadamias because that's all we can find. Or even just moonshine one of us made ourselves. Whatever it is, it always tastes far better than anything else I've had at any other point that year, no matter what the actual objective quality might be.

Happy New Year, everyone.