Faithless, But Living With The Pain JacksSmirkingRevenge's Avatar

Credits

How did you spend New Years Eve?
    Share:

Me, or us, we sat watching crap tv with the kid. Playing board games and Mario Kart with the kid.

Was great.
    We never go out for it anyways, so eating snack food, getting pizza delivered and doing dozens of 200cc races? Perfect!

How about you guys?
    “You met me at a very strange time in my life”
    - The Narrator

Credits

Re: How did you spend New Years Eve?
    Share:

Pretty much the same as you, sans Mario Kart. Watched some Planet Earth (my first grader both loves and hates when the predators win), watched some fireworks in the park behind our house, board games, ate way too much cheese.

I love being old and boring. New Year's Eve used to be stressful, fighting through crowds for hours to get to the bar, then once in the bar, fighting through the crowd to get overpriced drinks after having already paid at the door. We used to live just a few blocks from Times Square which was just stupid on NYE. Quite glad to be free of all that and be able to stay in and try to get fat instead.

Faithless, But Living With The Pain JacksSmirkingRevenge's Avatar

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by aeneax
    Pretty much the same as you, sans Mario Kart. Watched some Planet Earth (my first grader both loves and hates when the predators win), watched some fireworks in the park behind our house, board games, ate way too much cheese.

I love being old and boring. New Year's Eve used to be stressful, fighting through crowds for hours to get to the bar, then once in the bar, fighting through the crowd to get overpriced drinks after having already paid at the door. We used to live just a few blocks from Times Square which was just stupid on NYE. Quite glad to be free of all that and be able to stay in and try to get fat instead.
    Staying in and getting fat sounds perfect for most nights, to be fair!
    “You met me at a very strange time in my life”
    - The Narrator

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by JacksSmirkingRevenge
    Me, or us, we sat watching crap tv with the kid. Playing board games and Mario Kart with the kid.

Was great.
    We never go out for it anyways, so eating snack food, getting pizza delivered and doing dozens of 200cc races? Perfect!

How about you guys?
    Sat in with the better half and played Mario Kart, Trivial Pursuit and Uno. Was a good night to be fair!
    Co-owner, sysadmin and developer. Found a bug? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Share:

Sleeping >_>

But to be fair, i dont care much about new years eve

Share:

I've watched movies. Revised once again the whole Harry Potter, two Fantastic Beasts films, The Lord of the Rings. In general, everything is old, but beloved. I don't know, holiday evenings inspire nostalgia.

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by KayBur
    I've watched movies. Revised once again the whole Harry Potter, two Fantastic Beasts films, The Lord of the Rings. In general, everything is old, but beloved. I don't know, holiday evenings inspire nostalgia.
    Harry Potter films are quality holiday films. Same with Star Wars.
    Co-owner, sysadmin and developer. Found a bug? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].