• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

New Console Scalpers

I'd be doing the same if I had expendable money. There is nothing you can't do on a PS5 that isn't already being done on a PS4 atm. You'll open up the PS5 and play it a little bit, think it's kinda cool, put it down and that'll be it. "Huh, so this is it then." Not worth paying over RRP for that feeling. Just be patient until stores open up.

Honestly, I wish I had the expendable income to be able to do something similar.
That said, I really do feel for anyone that is stuck hunting for a PS5 and tempted to pay over the RRP for one. Here's to the guys hording consoles getting screwed out of their profit a little bit

Honestly, I wish I had the expendable income to be able to do something similar.
That said, I really do feel for anyone that is stuck hunting for a PS5 and tempted to pay over the RRP for one. Here's to the guys hording consoles getting screwed out of their profit a little bit

I think you are not the only one of this opinion. My finances do not allow me to arrange a hunt for PS5. At one time I invested in PS4 and so far I am content with what I have. And this damn quarantine has crippled my financial well-being. So far, certainly not before buying a new set-top box.