• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Hi, I am back.

Pichu

JIMZO-F
JIMZO-F
January 31, 2021
To all my friends from NGU, I am back. I have not had the ability to access my NGU account for over 2 years (Error 500). Account password resets failed as well.

Looking through my account as a visitor, I noticed Vince was one of the last to view my profiles. Clicking his profile, I found a discussion regarding this site. Well, here I am.

It has been such a long time and it is refreshing to see some of the same old usernames.

I hope all of you have been doing well during the past years pandemic and want to use this thread as an opener to say hello to all those I have long missed.

My activity on NGU dwindled significantly after 2015 due to IRL issues, after resolving much of those issues, NGU became mostly just a memory and life moved on. With it being a new site and a new decade, I hope to make some new memories here. Hopefully I can be somewhat active as I was during my earlier days on NGU.

Now... I must ask one thing. What have I missed?

To all my friends from NGU, I am back. I have not had the ability to access my NGU account for over 2 years (Error 500). Account password resets failed as well.

Looking through my account as a visitor, I noticed Vince was one of the last to view my profiles. Clicking his profile, I found a discussion regarding this site. Well, here I am.

It has been such a long time and it is refreshing to see some of the same old usernames.

I hope all of you have been doing well during the past years pandemic and want to use this thread as an opener to say hello to all those I have long missed.

My activity on NGU dwindled significantly after 2015 due to IRL issues, after resolving much of those issues, NGU became mostly just a memory and life moved on. With it being a new site and a new decade, I hope to make some new memories here. Hopefully I can be somewhat active as I was during my earlier days on NGU.

Now... I must ask one thing. What have I missed?

I can get any of your posts from that site if you want as i am looking at your account right now.
pichu.jpg