• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

What Was Your First Console?

Re: What Was Your 1st Console?

First console i played? That'd be the bold NES from back in the day, brother owned one.

First console i owned? Nintendo GameCube, but if you count Gameboy as a console. It'd be the GBA

Would play them all over again if i had the chance

C64 which my uncle gave me ... after about a week I knew how to load floppy disks and start games ... so it started back then with first work, then pleasure xD

An NES.
Second hand, with a few games and not really enough money to buy more.
So my earliest gaming memories are an eternity of Super Mario Brothers, Castlevania, Paperboy and Star Wars (that cantina music in 8bit still haunts me)

I started with X-Box, I really liked it, it was very smart and easy to use. Now I have PS4. In principle, I'm also happy with the functionality. Both prefixes are good each in their own way, I can't say that any is worse.