• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Username Meaning

When I first signed up for another forum I used the username "dahacka666" to be cringy on purpose. Eventually I got tired of it and changed it to "DaHacka" and then it turned in to what my username is now.

The DH in DH63 stands for DaHacka.

The 6 because the origianl name had 666 in it, and the 3 because there were three six's.

You feel me, dawg?

If you've ever heard of Monster Hunter then you'll more than likely be familiar with my name. Obviously, I pronounce it like wrath instead of Rathian or Rathalos.

Edit: I should also indicate that this has been my handle since 2005.

The username Algebra originated from school. I was asleep in class when my teacher woke me up by repeating the word Algebra loudly. Eventually I woke up laughing and got detention. Later that day I signed into NGU and thought of changing my username to Algebra and now people call me Alge or Alg and know me by Algebra.

[quote="Algebra" pid='891' dateline='1546032952']
The username Algebra originated from school. I was asleep in class when my teacher woke me up by repeating the word Algebra loudly. Eventually I woke up laughing and got detention. Later that day I signed into NGU and thought of changing my username to Algebra and now people call me Alge or Alg and know me by Algebra.
[/quote]

But I know your real name brazil weSmart

I've had a number of usernames so,  I'll explain them all lol

2005 - 2009: 10httrquitr -Back when I was a nublet, I needed a username for Runescape and the neighborhood kid that showed me the game chose this one, stuck for quite a while.
2009~2013ish: NomadsBoy - My father's nickname was 'Nomad' so I took it and called myself that as I am his son, not very original I guess, but yeah..
2013-Present:  CyberNomadic - I took my love for web development and my father's nickname and created this little combo. I like it and its quite unique.

Fatsu..

My name comes from my old geography teacher who was blind in one eye... i shouted squid-eye.. people laughed.

[quote="Merk" pid='84' dateline='1544720840']
Does your online username/alias have any meaning? 

I used to go by Natsu which is an anime character, but switched to what people call me irl.
[/quote]