• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

how to scale attached images??

Open Paint with the photo and you'll see a Resize button in the ribbon. Click on that and you can resize by percentage or by pixels. You can also automatically maintain the aspect ratio or not. Once you have it installed, open your image and then click on Image and Scale Image

I also just bought mad Max lmao it was $5 on the ps store

Don't know if I'm posting in the right place, but I'd like to know if its possible to increase the size of attached images,
like this one from mad max, I'll be posting a save for it.

View attachment 354

thanks in advance

I always like the images to end up like this,
so already a decent size before clicking to enlarge (If I need to)....

vpbInCt.jpg

This is simply done by doing the

Do you want to enlarge the image on a computer or so that the forum does not compress the image? In the second case, upload the image to the hosting and insert a link to the image in the post.

looks like most resizing bbcode tags dont work, that's what this post was doing lol
I bet you can do some interesting things if you attached the image from your computer to the actual site though, cba trying that though.

Last edited: