• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

PlayStation Plus Video Pass coming soon (Testing now in poland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggyShizz

April 19, 2021
PlayStation recently said that they are going drop movies and TV from the PS store. Shortly after they announced they're testing out a new feature called PlayStation Plus Video Pass that's included for PS Plus members. It will start off its testing with 15 movies and six different series. Some of the movies that are included: Venom, Zombieland 2: Double Tap, American Hustle, Blade Runner 2049, and Baby Driver. Series that will be featured include Community, Lost Girl, and SWAT.

PlayStation recently said that they are going drop movies and TV from the PS store. Shortly after they announced they're testing out a new feature called PlayStation Plus Video Pass that's included for PS Plus members. It will start off its testing with 15 movies and six different series. Some of the movies that are included: Venom, Zombieland 2: Double Tap, American Hustle, Blade Runner 2049, and Baby Driver. Series that will be featured include Community, Lost Girl, and SWAT.

Not sure if I see the point in them doing a TV/movie pass. There's so many better services out there for watchable media. They'd need something really unique to pull in major numbers.

I'm from Poland, and I've never watched anything on it. There are some Sony movies, sure, I think Spiderverse was the most interesting one there, but there are no quality options, and I can't stand watching movie in 720p or worse. I have 500mbps connection, and those movies still can stop, and buffer for a few seconds. It's not enjoyable, I'd rather buy a blu-ray release than pay for this service

Status
Not open for further replies.