How did you find PS?
    Share:

Just a quick wonder How did you find this site?

I found it through the discord server <3

Re: How did you find PS?
    Share:

I used to be on staff a whille ago over on NGU. But retired and pretty much went awal after that because of the way the site was turning... I logged into NGU yesterday for the first time in ages and saw the announcements about this site... MAN I FREAKING LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!
    Life Sucks Sometimes... Just Game It Out!!

Share:

Well.. I started it with JB so that's how I found it

Share:

Ah I've been with NGU since the site was created under a different username.. Only old members might remember @DerekTrotter, @Cain532, @Dog88Christian, @Vexx, @LEGACYY, @Cyb3r.. these folk's were close but grew tried of the Developers & Admins.. As they stopped caring about the site it once was.. Can't remember off the top of my head who told me about this site here it was either @Vince or @JB that mentioned this site..

Share:

A friend showed me this forum like next gen update.
    Its fun to see the forum community active and share their experience.

Share:

i seen the ngu thread about the site.

Share:

Off NGU. I'm just hoping the scammer problem from there is well dealt with on here besides the flakes who bail out with little to no care

Share:

My kids were watching Minecraft videos > I remembered I had a Minecraft account > I wanted to see if NGU had any servers even though I haven't been on there for almost 10 years > Turns out NGU has gone to shit and now you're all over here

The nostalgic feeling is unreal! If anyone remembers me from NGU - drop me a message

Share:

Originally Posted by RGB
    My kids were watching Minecraft videos > I remembered I had a Minecraft account > I wanted to see if NGU had any servers even though I haven't been on there for almost 10 years > Turns out NGU has gone to shit and now you're all over here

The nostalgic feeling is unreal! If anyone remembers me from NGU - drop me a message
    Ah another NGU OG. Welcome to the what NGU should of stayed as lol
    Gave ya our NGU OG rank.

Share:

Genuine curiosity tbh. Always remembered NGU and thought let’s see how the community is and oh my.. . Spent some time reading about what happened and here I am now

Share:

Like many others, I was staff over at NGU. As that site went progressively downhill I was very excited to see the tremendous work being done here by a fantastic community. Since I joined I have tried to do what I can to direct the few remaining NGU lurkers over here, and now today am seeing that NGU is officially an entirely altered beast. I've said it before, but thanks again to the staff here for being our liferaft!