WHATS BETTER INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER?
    Share:

Re: WHATS BETTER INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER?
    Share:

I don't think they can be compared; they are different resources that are focused on different goals.

Share:

I don’t think you can easily pick one as one site is focused on pictures and keeping your attention as long as possible and the other is focused on bringing the worst in humanity?mainly text and interacting with followers.

Naturally Pro
    VIP

Credits

Share:

I like Instagram more, but true it's hard to compare both.

The Big Boss
    VIP

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by Lush Modz ツ
    Personally I prefer Instagram. I've been growing a meme account since May 2020 and have experienced phenomenal growth. Twitter is a platform I have always struggled with and can never seem to wrap my head around.

Share:

i will say twitter matey

Credits

Share:

Definitely Instagram. There is no strong limitation in the number of characters and there is a possibility of high-quality adding of visual content. Still, watch

Share:

Instagram and Twitter are two of the most popular social media platforms today. The key difference between Instagram and Twitter is their role or function. Twitter is a prominent app for sharing content, while Instagram is an app for sharing videos and photos. There are many differences between the two based on their unique functions and users. Twitter and Instagram may serve similar audiences and demographics, but they are very different in functionality. I didn't know [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] before, but now I only use it! That doesn't mean Twitter is bad! The choice is just up to you!
    Last edited by AnnaAvengr51; May 14th, 2022 at 05:02 PM.