• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Travelling around the world!

EgoMaw

Bravo Six, Going Dark
Staff
December 6, 2018
What would you think is the best place to travel to? Where have you traveled? Feel free to share your own experiences here. It could be a different country, a different city or even outside in a forest or camping site. You can also share photos or videos of those places. Personally, I have visited a few very good camping sites in Greece near beautiful seas. I don't have any photos with me but they were majestic honestly.

[quote="SQUID-EYE" pid='399' dateline='1545124229']
I don't like travelling but have been on many holidays. Greece is a default place to go to, cannot go wrong tbh.

Cheap flights, cheap food, cheap drink and nice people.
[/quote]

As a Greek I just want to state that holidays here are top notch indeed. Living however is the exact opposite...

I've been fortunate enough to travel to a few countries over the years, I love travelling and seeing new places. Some of the places I've visited so far include:

Prague, Czech Republic
Dublin, Ireland
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Cairo, Egypt
Malta
Barcelona, Spain
Tenerife, Canary Islands
Gran Canaria, Canary Islands

There's so many more places I'd love to go and see. My bucket list for travelling includes;

USA (I'd love to go out to the states for a few months and travel around, see as much as possible)
Australia
New Zealand
Thailand

I'd also like to get out and about more in Europe and see some other European countries like Germany and Greece too!

- "If only travelling was free, you'd never see me again."