• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Which Operating System Do You Use?

I run Windows 10.

For fun, I've got a few android devices.

Galaxy S8+ Android 8.0 currently awaiting the 9.0 beta and update.

Galaxy Tab 3 (the original one with 1 GB of ram) - Resurrection Remix Rom based on Android 6.0
Galaxy S5 - Resurrection Remix Rom based off of Android 7.0.

The S8 is my main daily phone, the tablet and Galaxy S5 I used to spoof in Pokemon Go on 2 accounts.

[quote="Cryptic Soldier" pid='975' dateline='1546903220']
I run Windows 10.

For fun, I've got a few android devices.

Galaxy S8+ Android 8.0 currently awaiting the 9.0 beta and update.

Galaxy Tab 3 (the original one with 1 GB of ram) - Resurrection Remix Rom based on Android 6.0
Galaxy S5 - Resurrection Remix Rom based off of Android 7.0.

The S8 is my main daily phone, the tablet and Galaxy S5 I used to spoof in Pokemon Go on 2 accounts.
[/quote]

S8 still hasn't received it yet? I have an S9+ and had the android 9.0 and OneUI update since December 2nd

[quote="Kimon" pid='976' dateline='1546903366']

S8 still hasn't received it yet? I have an S9+ and had the android 9.0 and OneUI update since December 2nd
[/quote]

Hell no. I'm watching various news outlets. Supposedly we're getting the beta in the coming weeks, with OneUI and 9.0 launching for us around March/April 2019. We'll see though.

TBH if I wouldn't lose my Samsung Pay ability, I'd just root and get it now, because it's out for rooted users.

[quote="Cryptic Soldier" pid='981' dateline='1546917900']

Hell no. I'm watching various news outlets. Supposedly we're getting the beta in the coming weeks, with OneUI and 9.0 launching for us around March/April 2019. We'll see though.

TBH if I wouldn't lose my Samsung Pay ability, I'd just root and get it now, because it's out for rooted users.
[/quote]

Well Samsung Pay is not available for my country so I could just root mine, but see no reason to do that yet.

Also I would actually expect them to launch the beta around February but you will probably have less bugs if it's coming in March or April. Samsung is known for taking their sweet as time with update lol

What's wrong with macOS? I used to dislike Macs until I got one. No way I'd be able to leave it behind now. Everything is just so.. simple. It does everything I need it to do for a dev env, especially when coupled with brew :kappa:

Windows 10 is user-friendly. MacOS is just complicated at times, especially during repairs for modern iMacs/Macs, all the specific diagnostics or calibrations it needs is insane.
I rather get blue screens all day instead of using a mac. I hate that is has no drivers or any sort to even troubleshoot it correctly lol.

Windows 10 is user-friendly. MacOS is just complicated at times, especially during repairs for modern iMacs/Macs, all the specific diagnostics or calibrations it needs is insane.
I rather get blue screens all day instead of using a mac. I hate that is has no drivers or any sort to even troubleshoot it correctly lol.

Repairwise yeah Macs aren't the best thing to work on, but to suggest macOS isn't user friendly is wrong I feel. I do agree that Windows 10 is user-friendly, but it'll seem more user-friendly due to the fact so many more people have been able to use it over macOS.