• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Hiiiii

Hello every one

Just joined the this community and very glad some one made this web... Only one thing I would like to see if you can make it mobile friendly or a app

Thank you

Hey there!
We are actually in the process of making the site more mobile friendly. In the mean time I'll do my best to make the current theme as mobile friendly as possible!

Hey there!
We are actually in the process of making the site more mobile friendly. In the mean time I'll do my best to make the current theme as mobile friendly as possible!

Thank you admin... it was really frustrating to get a password email from NGU.. i am very glad that someone stepped up and made a new website for the community and thanks for replaying ... really appericated

Thank you admin... it was really frustrating to get a password email from NGU.. i am very glad that someone stepped up and made a new website for the community and thanks for replaying ... really appericated

No problem. We have started to make most of the website mobile friendly. Will take a bit though as it is a decently hard process

Hello every one

Just joined the this community and very glad some one made this web... Only one thing I would like to see if you can make it mobile friendly or a app

Thank you

Welcome to P2. As Vince said we are working on making the current site more mobile friendly and we are also in the process of building a new website which will be fully mobile optimized. If activity is good we may also look into the possibility of building an app for users to download!

Hello every one

Thank you

Good afternoon,

Welcome to Player^2, if you have any questions feel free to ask around. In the mean time, I hope to see you around the forums.