Thread: Hiiiii

Hiiiii
    Share:

Hello every one

Just joined the this community and very glad some one made this web... Only one thing I would like to see if you can make it mobile friendly or a app

Thank you

Master Race
    Administrator

Credits

Re: Hiiiii
    Share:

Originally Posted by batman
    Hello every one

Just joined the this community and very glad some one made this web... Only one thing I would like to see if you can make it mobile friendly or a app

Thank you
    Hey there!
    We are actually in the process of making the site more mobile friendly. In the mean time I'll do my best to make the current theme as mobile friendly as possible!

Share:

Originally Posted by Vince
    Hey there!
    We are actually in the process of making the site more mobile friendly. In the mean time I'll do my best to make the current theme as mobile friendly as possible!
    Thank you admin... it was really frustrating to get a password email from NGU.. i am very glad that someone stepped up and made a new website for the community and thanks for replaying ... really appericated

Master Race
    Administrator

Credits

Share:

Thank you admin... it was really frustrating to get a password email from NGU.. i am very glad that someone stepped up and made a new website for the community and thanks for replaying ... really appericated
    No problem. We have started to make most of the website mobile friendly. Will take a bit though as it is a decently hard process

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator

Credits

Share:

Hello every one

Thank you
    Welcome to P2. As Vince said we are working on making the current site more mobile friendly and we are also in the process of building a new website which will be fully mobile optimized. If activity is good we may also look into the possibility of building an app for users to download!
    Co-owner, sysadmin and developer. Found a bug? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Cybersecurity Analyst
    VIP

Credits

Share:

Hello every one

Thank you
    Good afternoon,

Welcome to Player^2, if you have any questions feel free to ask around. In the mean time, I hope to see you around the forums.

Share:

Thank you every one ... your reply is really appreciated and m glad to see active admins