• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

PlayerSquared Staff Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EgoMaw

Bravo Six, Going Dark
Staff
December 6, 2018
This thread serves as a unified place for all PlayerSquared Staff introductions.

Here, staff will introduce themselves and share a bit about their work on PlayerSquared and their responsibilities.

You are encouraged to look through the replies of this thread for each staff's introduction post, if you want to know more about us.

Thank you for being a part of PlayerSquared!

Useful Links
PlayerSquared Staff Team | Forum Rules | PlayerSquared Discord Server

Last edited:
I'm JB, one of the co-owners of PlayerSquared.

I mainly look after the hosting of the site, including the server software and tech stack we use to bring the site to you. I also help maintain the codebase alongside Tustin.

My day-to-day site tasks include ensuring the website is always available and to minimise downtime when performing maintenance, which is another task I also handle.

If you encounter any glaring site bugs, you are more than welcome to drop me a private message on either here or Discord (JB ^_^#1337). You can also find me in the PlayerSquared Discord server.

Hey EwoReg here.

Like Jesse above, I'm a staff member and can help with pretty much everything except account issues.
If you find yourself in need of assistance or anything else, let me know!

You can contact me here on the site or via the Discord Server. (EgoMaw#9791)

We are glad to have you with us.

Hey, My name is SyrenRemix I'm from Ireland & I'm probably the only Female Staff Member. I'm a Reverse Engineer, I shared my knowledge like exploiting & modifications for Android privacy.

If you need any additional help, please feel free to contact me through the Site. I do have many social media platforms, if I'm currently not available.
The only thing I cannot help you with is (Account Related Issues.)

Contact Me
Discord: RealSyrenRemix#8471
Telegram: @SyrenRemix

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.