Bravo Six, Going Dark
    Staff

Credits

PlayerSquared Staff Introductions
    Share:

This thread serves as a unified place for all PlayerSquared Staff introductions.

Here, staff will introduce themselves and share a bit about their work on PlayerSquared and their responsibilities.

You are encouraged to look through the replies of this thread for each staff's introduction post, if you want to know more about us.

Thank you for being a part of PlayerSquared!

Useful Links
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by EgoMaw; October 16th, 2020 at 04:29 PM.

Developer
    Administrator

Credits

Re: PlayerSquared Staff Introductions
    Share:

my name jeff

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator

Credits

Share:

I'm JB, one of the co-owners of PlayerSquared.

I mainly look after the hosting of the site, including the server software and tech stack we use to bring the site to you. I also help maintain the codebase alongside Tustin.

My day-to-day site tasks include ensuring the website is always available and to minimise downtime when performing maintenance, which is another task I also handle.

If you encounter any glaring site bugs, you are more than welcome to drop me a private message on either here or Discord (JB ^_^#1337). [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Co-owner, sysadmin and developer. Found a bug? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Proud Canadian
    Staff

Credits

Share:

Hello, my name is OfficialJesseP & I'm currently the only Canadian on the staff team. If you need assistance with anything site related besides account issues feel free to PM me & I'll be glad to help you out
    PM Me Before Sending A Friend Request

Bravo Six, Going Dark
    Staff

Credits

Share:

Hey EwoReg here.

Like Jesse above, I'm a staff member and can help with pretty much everything except account issues.
    If you find yourself in need of assistance or anything else, let me know!

You can contact me here on the site or via the Discord Server. (EgoMaw#9791)

We are glad to have you with us.

PlayerSquared Staff Member
    Useful Links:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]