• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Hello

Well, some of you may know of me, some may not. I'm very happy to have some former members of another forum on here and I hope that we all can work together to create a fantastic community. The owners/developers of this site require no introduction in terms of knowledge, integrity, and accountability. 

I used to do Web Development quite a bit and software every now and then, have been on a long hiatus from it all as I got burned out on starting but not finishing projects. Taking the time to better myself in terms of knowledge and trying to balance my life out. 

I love anything tech related, always have, my current job is with Aircraft electronics and soon I'll be flying all over the world doing it. This takes most of my time from me, but it pays for school so yeah. 

While I may not be around often, I'm happy to help the best I can with anything. Thank you all for reading my little introduction and here is to the start of a new community!