• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Left you as a boy, returned as a man.

Force

Local Redneck Retard
VIP User
October 21, 2020
I've come back from the dead. I left NGU early 2016, and have been notified that this is the new hiding place for the OG crowd.

If none of you remember me, I won't be offended but Leal and Laim were my favs <3

I mainly play Destiny 2 and invest in CSGO now. Hope you guys are doing well:)

Don't mind me, just ranking up posts.. I kid, or am I...? :peperun:

Anyway, everyone's welcomed here, and we are planning some big changes as well. If you come into any issues let us know and enjoy your stay.

I've come back from the dead. I left NGU early 2016, and have been notified that this is the new hiding place for the OG crowd.

If none of you remember me, I won't be offended but Leal and Laim were my favs <3

Good to see you over here. How's the new beast holding up?

Welcome to PlayerSquared, hope to see you around in the forums! Also, thanks for supporting the site with VIP :D

Welcome over to P2,

Nice seeing all old members come from NGU to PlayerSquared, even if i don't know half of them :jeb:

I do hope you're making Shaxx scream a seventh column out there in the crucible, otherwise... >:c

Hope to see you around the forums man!

Welcome over to P2,

Nice seeing all old members come from NGU to PlayerSquared, even if i don't know half of them :jeb:

I do hope you're making Shaxx scream a seventh column out there in the crucible, otherwise... >:c

Hope to see you around the forums man!

bro you can't tease me with Destiny references without telling me your steam....