• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

my thanks to the Playersquared community

aeneax

Bane of the Spambots
VIP User
October 20, 2020
Hello to all, including all the many familiar faces, some of whom I haven't seen in quite a while (did you know you have a shoutbox? I told my wife and she gave me a blank stare. Then I told the baby and she got super excited, but she gets super excited about anything, so, erm, ahem...)

I'm obviously grateful to the entire Playersquared community, staff and members alike, for having their doors open to the NGU community during this difficult time. You guys are a class act, and I look forward to spending the PS5 days together.

And I'm grateful to the NGU community for having borne though some difficult and uncertain times, continuing to help each other through all of the myriad issues the site has thrown our collective way. That sort of community spirit is the reason I have felt so privileged to try to facilitate your dialogue in any way I can, no matter how I physically feel on any given day. (If y'all were a bunch of jerks it would make the site's current state a whole lot easier, but you're all tremendously good people.)

Vince, JB, Tustin and all the staff and the community here, thank you for giving them a good home. They deserve it.

Hello to all, including all the many familiar faces, some of whom I haven't seen in quite a while (did you know you have a shoutbox? I told my wife and she gave me a blank stare. Then I told the baby and she got super excited, but she gets super excited about anything, so, erm, ahem...)

I'm obviously grateful to the entire Playersquared community, staff and members alike, for having their doors open to the NGU community during this difficult time. You guys are a class act, and I look forward to spending the PS5 days together.

And I'm grateful to the NGU community for having borne though some difficult and uncertain times, continuing to help each other through all of the myriad issues the site has thrown our collective way. That sort of community spirit is the reason I have felt so privileged to try to facilitate your dialogue in any way I can, no matter how I physically feel on any given day. (If y'all were a bunch of jerks it would make the site's current state a whole lot easier, but you're all tremendously good people.)

Vince, JB, Tustin and all the staff and the community here, thank you for giving them a good home. They deserve it.

The same reason you guys are all leaving NGU (frustration with site direction, lack of development, etc.) are the very same reasons we broke away two years ago and started P2. We all have a very close relationship to NGU, but there's only so much you can take before something needs to be done.

P2 is of course open to all NGU members past and present. Our core values are all based around transparency with the community, and clear decisions being made between the entire staff team.

With that said, welcome to the community. I hope we can be a new home not just for yourself, but for everyone.

Like I told you in our DM's on NGU, any and all are welcome here. We are here to nourish the community that we became apart of so long ago and that we want to see continue on for as long as possible.

I spent 6 years on NGU, and those were great times until things fell apart. Like JB said, there was lack of trust, motivation, and development. I've known all these developers for a while, and they're great people. Nothing against Outsider, he's like a close friend to me.

P2 is our new home, and we will try everything we got to make it work. Thanks for joining the site! <3

I'm glad NGU got transferred here, I've been with the community since 2014, didn't start actively posting on it until around 2017 though unfortunately, my old profile is ThatEpicSomeone. It's been a good community to be apart of & hopefully with PS5 coming out soon & all this new VR tech, hopefully something amazing will come from it. I've been hoping on it for a while.

Thanks to Vince, JB, Tustin, Wosley, OfficialJesseP, Hydrogen & Dynamite. These fellas seemed to make a good turnaround.