• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Oh hey there!

Grim

â™ 
VIP User
October 19, 2020
Well hello P2,

I suck at introductions but here goes nothing;

The name is Grim, or you can call me Michael. I'm a 22 year old pensioner, Self taught developer coding in C++/C#/Python and a few others which I'm still learning... I've been in the console modding scene since...2013/2014? Back when PS3 was around and I got my first jailbreak :jeb: Although since the scene died a couple years ago, I have been passively watching the PS4 scene and I've been reselling Low FW PS4's in the meantime while working on the scene. I've been working on a few projects for PS4's on 6.72 that aren't finished yet, who knows maybe I'll use P2 as my platform to release on?

I've been on plenty of forums, NGU/Se7enSins/MPGH ETC...

I'm currently expanding into PC mods/cheats along with PS4...I've made a menu for GTA V PC but, eh. I'd not release it, ban rate is too high and I'm still learning so...

That pretty sums up a little bit of what I do and who I am, seeya around the forums!

btw, if you read all that bollocks. You're cute :pcmr:

Well hello P2,

I suck at introductions but here goes nothing;

The name is Grim, or you can call me Michael. I'm a 22 year old pensioner, Self taught developer coding in C++/C#/Python and a few others which I'm still learning... I've been in the console modding scene since...2013/2014? Back when PS3 was around and I got my first jailbreak :jeb: Although since the scene died a couple years ago, I have been passively watching the PS4 scene and I've been reselling Low FW PS4's in the meantime while working on the scene. I've been working on a few projects for PS4's on 6.72 that aren't finished yet, who knows maybe I'll use P2 as my platform to release on?

I've been on plenty of forums, NGU/Se7enSins/MPGH ETC...

I'm currently expanding into PC mods/cheats along with PS4...I've made a menu for GTA V PC but, eh. I'd not release it, ban rate is too high and I'm still learning so...

That pretty sums up a little bit of what I do and who I am, seeya around the forums!

btw, if you read all that bollocks. You're cute :pcmr:

You're cute-er. Welcome to Player Squared. Have any questions, speak with Geeeybeeeh. (JB) - or any other staff.