• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

NGU to P2

Yuki_240sx

DrKrazy Report for Gaming
VIP User
November 6, 2020
Hello everyone I'm Yuki!!

Just making the move from NGU to PlayerSquared, been on and off from NGU from time to time within the decade that I was there (omg it's been ten years jesus I'm old lol), it surely ain't the same as I remember it, but I surely made lots a great friends there and hopefully to make new one here. Was a platinum seller but that all stop after CFW came into play, then save wizard so pretty much retired from that point on. Hope to contribute here with saves though for those on PS4 and the foresee future of PS5. I'll try to be active as I can, growing up sure made things a tad more difficult to enjoy the simple life where I could just game and have fun.

It's truly a pleasure to be part of PlayerSquared -bows-

Hey Vince, yeah NGU was pretty awesome when I first joined but unfortunately over the years it just wasn't the same and I kinda ghost it for some time. Though I would check it out to see if there was any improvement and occasionally drop some saves from games I played to help others that need help with trophies. Hopefully I'll see some OG's from back in the day here.