• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

HIIII Friends

danilo_BR

VIP User
VIP User
January 12, 2019
Hello friends, I love all this, like learning new things cheats, mods and hack now in ps4. I live in Brazil, I am a lawyer and a solicitor of the city. I want to learn and help and contribute a lot of the forum to promote me as well.This year I have more time to dedicate myself. happy new year everyone and tomorrow January 15 my birthday gift  haha. (I will indicate and recommend this forum on my channel discord)

[quote="danilo_scala" pid='1094' dateline='1547468203']
Hello friends, I love all this, like learning new things cheats, mods and hack now in ps4. I live in Brazil, I am a lawyer and a solicitor of the city. I want to learn and help and contribute a lot of the forum to promote me as well.This year I have more time to dedicate myself. happy new year everyone and tomorrow January 15 my birthday gift  haha.
[/quote]

Welcome to the site and happy birthday for tomorrow. We are here for anything you may need