• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Hello

RageSoul51

Getting Known
November 8, 2020
Hello. I'm RageSoul51 from NGU. These past years I wasn't so active on NGU, because life took a change for me, lost dear people to me, changed jobs from okay-ish to worse, not being able to use my Law degree (master degree included)has put quite the stress on me. But I think I offered some helpful saves on NGU, and hope I can help out this community just the same.

I really hope PS5 will be updated so the savegames can be copied to USB,cause else it will be pretty annoying.

I noticed NGU was declining in saves being posted, but didn't know the issues the site has.

Anyways, thanks for having me here.

Hi RageSoul51 I know of you on NGU

You've thanked some of my saveset threads :pepehappy:

Yeah,life can suck aat times, we all lose dear people to us,
and with this year (2020), it has sucked alot for people
to due to this coronvirus

I'm waiting for the update on the PS5 to accept PS5 gamesaves too

NGU has many bugs, and nothing was getting done about it, then....
Owner sold NGU to a random person, not sure how long it's gonna last,
that's the reason why we have transfered our saves/sets over to PlayerSquared

Anyways, Welcome to PlayerSquared

Welcome to P2! I hope things are getting better for you. I've not had the best year myself due to family deaths and job loss due to the ongoing pandemic, so I can relate a little. If there's anything you need just let us know.