• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Returning VIP User from NGU

LukeOverHere

Over Where?
VIP User
December 9, 2020
Hey All, I managed to keep the same username from NGU, so hello again to anybody that recognises me, and remembers the edited saves i uploaded in the past, as well as my tutorials!! Now that I’m on PS5 and PC, you might not see as many PS4 saves, but none the less, hopefully i will get to submit some resourceful info in the future, there is some really good guys coming over from NGU, some of them having years of knowledge in hex editing, and general save hacking under various platforms!! The future will be interesting :catjam: