• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Hi guys n gals

Hi again folks, I was on the old forum and used quite a few saves but don't have much to give I'm afraid being a gamer who has been alive in seven decades now I can only marvel at the stuff you guys do for us all.

Keep up the good work

Hi KayBur, I generally play most games except sports stuff. I've actually been playing Trove for an hour or so most days ( I know ) but just now I'm playing bioshock remastered and Vermintide. I do really like resident evil type games but like I say I play most stuff :)