Thread: Hi guys n gals

Hi guys n gals
    Share:

Hi again folks, I was on the old forum and used quite a few saves but don't have much to give I'm afraid being a gamer who has been alive in seven decades now I can only marvel at the stuff you guys do for us all.

Keep up the good work

Stay frosty.
    Administrator

Credits

Re: Hi guys n gals
    Share:

Originally Posted by Greener04
    Hi again folks, I was on the old forum and used quite a few saves but don't have much to give I'm afraid being a gamer who has been alive in seven decades now I can only marvel at the stuff you guys do for us all.

Keep up the good work
    Hello there good sir!

Welcome to the site!

Share:

Hello! What games do you play? What genres do you prefer? It would be interesting to exchange experiences! I am a supporter of the RPG genre - it is active, story-driven. Hence the love for MMORPGs.

Credits

Share:

welcome to this super cool board = ) hope it grows more and more with members.
    Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death.

Share:

Hi KayBur, I generally play most games except sports stuff. I've actually been playing Trove for an hour or so most days ( I know ) but just now I'm playing bioshock remastered and Vermintide. I do really like resident evil type games but like I say I play most stuff