Thread: My Intorduction

My Intorduction
    Share:

Well I have been out of the loop for several months, I just checked NGU and saw we have moved lol

I have been gaming now since the early 90's I have gamed on every system to date, and on nearly them all. I have been collecting and play games since as long as I can remember, and I don't plan on changing that.

Anyway I am Dmas, as I was on NGU, I hope I can help and find help with my games on here like I did no NGU.

Cybersecurity Analyst
    VIP

Credits

Re: My Intorduction
    Share:

Originally Posted by Dmas86
    Well I have been out of the loop for several months, I just checked NGU and saw we have moved lol

I have been gaming now since the early 90's I have gamed on every system to date, and on nearly them all. I have been collecting and play games since as long as I can remember, and I don't plan on changing that.

Anyway I am Dmas, as I was on NGU, I hope I can help and find help with my games on here like I did no NGU.
    Welcome to PlayerSquared!

Found a bug? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Need to contact higher management? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Any questions or concerns, here is a list of the site's staff: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    For rules, announcements, and more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Please, we recommend giving the platform a follow on Twitter to stay up-to-date with news and developments: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

We hope you enjoy your stay and be active!

Best,

Hydrogen

Share:

Welcome to the site !

Share:

I'm new too, very happy to join your forum, thanks for the warm welcome!