• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Whats up guys

Reaper

JIMZO-F
JIMZO-F
January 24, 2019
Hey everybody! I'm sure some of you will remember who I am... if so I hope you're doing good. I didn't know forums were still a thing in 2019 but this is pretty cool. Nice to see an actual shout box on the forum. Anyways just wanted to stop on in and say Hello!

[quote="Vince" pid='1336' dateline='1548299137']
Holy crap its really reaper.
Hows it going bud?
[/quote]

Doing pretty good. Just been working a lot, seems like we all have grown up and life has taken over. Pretty cool to see people branching off again and making new fresh forums. Its good to see you Vince, how you been?

[quote="Reaper" pid='1335' dateline='1548299013']
Hey everybody! I'm sure some of you will remember who I am... if so I hope you're doing good. I didn't know forums were still a thing in 2019 but this is pretty cool. Nice to see an actual shout box on the forum. Anyways just wanted to stop on in and say Hello!
[/quote]

Hello Reaper, i do remember you. Hope you are well