• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

DeNo

DeNo

JIMZO-F
JIMZO-F
February 1, 2021
Hi all! Hows everyone doing?

Old NGU User here... I actually come on here because Vince actually sent me a message on NGU a year ago and i only just seen it xD (Sorry bud)

Im here to see the people who i spent most of my teenage years chatting absolute filth too. (You know who you are).

Its an amazing feeling seeing people i know on here and that youre all doing well!

JB, Tustin and Vince congrats on a wonderful site and keeping our friendships alive!

A bit about me...

Im now 30! I work for the popo, living with my family in rural Kent, UK. Got a little doggo (Sprocker spaniel) called Merlin. Still game on the PC and PS5.

Hope you guys are good.:pepehappy:

Hi all! Hows everyone doing?

Old NGU User here... I actually come on here because Vince actually sent me a message on NGU a year ago and i only just seen it xD (Sorry bud)

Im here to see the people who i spent most of my teenage years chatting absolute filth too. (You know who you are).

Its an amazing feeling seeing people i know on here and that youre all doing well!

JB, Tustin and Vince congrats on a wonderful site and keeping our friendships alive!

A bit about me...

Im now 30! I work for the popo, living with my family in rural Kent, UK. Got a little doggo (Sprocker spaniel) called Merlin. Still game on the PC and PS5.

Hope you guys are good.:pepehappy:

Another OG :sal: