• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

iPhone vs Galaxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="Nick" pid='721' dateline='1545465499']
I have a iPhone XR and I have the galaxy note 8, And I am used to apple but the galaxy notes i always wanted cause of the pens, but idk what do yall actually like better. imma have to go with both.
[/quote]

Was never into iPhones but always adored Galaxy so Galaxy for me :partyparrot:

[quote="Nick" pid='724' dateline='1545467159']

I knew galaxy cause I heard you talking about it,
[/quote]

Had a J5 (2016) which I modded the shit out of, and now I have a new Galaxy lel. Yeah also Galaxy phones are very resilient against falls and scratches etc

[quote="Kimon" pid='725' dateline='1545467302']

Had a J5 (2016) which I modded the shit out of, and now I have a new Galaxy lel. Yeah also Galaxy phones are very resilient against falls and scratches etc
[/quote]

Yea they are, Also I had the J3 and it was the worst phone I could ever had out of the galaxys, So I will never touch low brand galaxy but I been with apple for awhile now and boi there XR is amazing I love it so much the color the screen the camera the display everything is good.

[quote="Nick" pid='721' dateline='1545465499']
I have a iPhone XR and I have the galaxy note 8, And I am used to apple but the galaxy notes i always wanted cause of the pens, but idk what do yall actually like better. imma have to go with both.
[/quote]

Galaxy for me, man. In my opinion Android is more versatile than an iPhone.

neither?

[size=xx-small](it's a OnePlus 6T)[/size]

p5LssbR.jpg

message too short

Neither of them I wouldn't say I hate the iPhone but I find them to be not interesting at all not enough space in them the design looks the same the colour scheme is hideous costs an arm or a leg every year for a phone that does the same as any other device nothing special about them. A galaxy OMG if I hear another person brag about them Jesus I've so many mates that love the bloody thing it's another device get over it I don't ever invite them out cause they don't stop talking about them even if you went to the Jack's they would probably stop a random person to talk about the phone lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.