• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Do you believe Young Women Are Hypocrites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the title says it all. Do you believe young women are hypocrites? I think they are entitled hypocrites, for these following reasons:

• They have unrealistic standards and expectations. (Want a man that is over 6 feet tall, with a chiseled jaw line, and great physique, yet they put very little effort into themselves, wanting high value men.)
  • They think men and the patriarchy is real. (Despite the fact that if you are an attractive white woman especially, you get away with even murder in the law system.)
  • They are against anything that is in favor of men’s rights. Such as MGTOW.
  • They are the same exact women that reject a 5’10 average looking man, that takes care of his health, but accept a 6’2 chiseled jawline man, that is an absolute ass to them.
After seeing so many women act like this at my job, it has really irked me and my wife that these young women act like this. 

Agree, disagree, etc? Feel free to share your opinions.

[quote="Potential" pid='1035' dateline='1547327131']
the title says it all. Do you believe young women are hypocrites? I think they are entitled hypocrites, for these following reasons:

• They have unrealistic standards and expectations. (Want a man that is over 6 feet tall, with a chiseled jaw line, and great physique, yet they put very little effort into themselves, wanting high value men.)
  • They think men and the patriarchy is real. (Despite the fact that if you are an attractive white woman especially, you get away with even murder in the law system.)
  • They are against anything that is in favor of men’s rights. Such as MGTOW.
  • They are the same exact women that reject a 5’10 average looking man, that takes care of his health, but accept a 6’2 chiseled jawline man, that is an absolute ass to them.
After seeing so many women act like this at my job, it has really irked me and my wife that these young women act like this. 

Agree, disagree, etc? Feel free to share your opinions.
[/quote]

This argument can be made towards both genders, it just depends what point of view you rationalize with.

Status
Not open for further replies.