Rapper and Father
    VIP
    Threads

Can money actually buy you Happiness?

Everybody must of heard of the quote ‘’Money Can’t Buy You Happiness’’.

What’s everyone's opinion on it? True? False? Maybe?

Rage Gamer
    VIP
    Threads

Re: Can money actually buy you Happiness?

Originally Posted by Botty
    Everybody must of heard of the quote ��Money Can�t Buy You Happiness��.

What�s everyone's opinion on it? True? False? Maybe?
    You should have added a poll to this lol... Money can make you happy but it won't ever fill the gap inside of you that is making you unhappy to begin with...
    Life Sucks Sometimes... Just Game It Out!!​

Getting Known
    Threads

Money can give you happiness for a slight second then once you do the things you want and get the things you need or want it's back to the same shit different day lifestyle

You tryna buy some molly?
    I mean happiness or something lol
    naw but really definitely helps having money more than not, more opportunities to piss away on your way to no money

Threads

I don't think happiness is measured in money. Happiness is measured in those moments that you live next to loved ones. Happiness with experience and impressions. Money is just a tool that helps to gain experience. Having money, you can arrange your life, live in comfort, travel. Routine and lack of funds, the need to save on everything, kills the happiness of being close to loved ones.

Originally Posted by KayBur
    I don't think happiness is measured in money. Happiness is measured in those moments that you live next to loved ones. Happiness with experience and impressions. Money is just a tool that helps to gain experience. Having money, you can arrange your life, live in comfort, travel. Routine and lack of funds, the need to save on everything, kills the happiness of being close to loved ones.
    Golden words, I totally agree!

Getting Known
    Threads

Originally Posted by KayBur
    The first part of your statement is Buddhist anchored, intentional or no, nicely said. The last part though, not so much. I have been around and experienced routine (life as a whole is routine) and lack of funds for many years early in life, but it did not make me any less happy. That statement can only be apply on an individual basis depending on the persons mental state overall. If you have human necessities; food, shelter, love and family (sometimes family can suck though), then all the added things in society can be either good or bad based on attachment level you apply to them as an individual. Now if you are speaking poverty level, true poverty level, then yes, lack of funds can likely make people unhappy. But at the same time, those people are likely those that are in and around wealth and modern society structures. There are many undeveloped areas still around that have incredible people, whom are happy and joyous within their lives.

Money can give you temporary, enjoyed experiences, but never lasting happiness. As well, money can give people constant, instant gratification, which leads to unhealthy attachments. It is a delicate scale honestly and many people struggle with it through life.

Find peace inside, look for non-materialistic doings, and work to build deeper, meaningful friendships/relationships with your type of "tribe" and you will be well on the way to being happier and staying happier. Sometimes it is hard to find the right tribe in today's world though!
    “What if life was like a vapor, rising up from the heated viscosity of our existence? One minute it is thick and robust, full of depth, but instantly it changed and separated to near nothingness. What would it be like at the apex of separation? That point when all the steam has left your existence….”

I think yes, but it's only temporary

★ Samurai ★
    VIP
    Threads

it can buy you certain types of happiness like success in business , buying a house or car, plane, rocket etc ... or help you or someone you love get cured from an illness..but it cannot buy true & real love & friends....And in the end the real eternal happiness is in the after life, where you live forever without getting thirsty,hungry,poor,sick an eternal life with no death in paradise🤍💖🌹

Wonderful words!
    Contact me on Discord or Telegram: Bio_Ashes

Originally Posted by Botty
    Everybody must of heard of the quote ��Money Can�t Buy You Happiness��.

What�s everyone's opinion on it? True? False? Maybe?
    Welp its true mean at least i can buy games + season pass/ dlc, action figure, other stuff.
    Also i can pay bills monthly, keep increasing my old day savings.
    I just need to be content with things i have, not comparing myself to others