• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Is global warming an issue?

Like cloudy73 said, there's always been climate change, we have increased it due to population and demand. The planet will heal and still be here when we are gone.

Just don't believe the media or 13 year old girls who have strings pulled by their activist parents.

It's all BS. When I was a kid it was all about the next ice age. Then it went to global warming. Now they just cover all their bets and say climate change. I'm done with the whole scam. And even if it's not a scam, the root problem is apparently humans, to which there is no solution save for a genocide, which nobody sane would ever propose. So what's the point? Cutting down on plastic bags etc. does approximately nothing to 'save the environment', whatever that means. It's just a placebo for simple folk.

I can remember back in the 1970s how, the Northern Hemisphere would be under miles of ice by the 1990s..
Is there climate change?, you bet there is.. are we, as humans responsible - no, nowhere as much as the media and politicians would have you believe.. from a technical standpoint, the Earth is still coming out of the last ice age (inter-glacier period) from ice cores samples, we know that before the last age, the Earth was a lot warmer than it is today.
The biggest factor for climate change is our Sun.. it will and always will drive our climate.. global warming is a natural cycle of our planet, just like ice ages are. There's nothing you can do, no amount of money is going to change it.. sit back, relax and enjoy whatever time you have on Earth because, long after we're all gone, there will still be climate change.