Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Good Horror Movies?
    Share:

I'm looking at watching some good horror movies, any recommendations?

Re: Good Horror Movies?
    Share:

Originally Posted by OfficialJesseP
    I saw the trailer for the new Hellraiser & after seeing every single one so far I'll be honest & say I'm not too excited for this one. I think the new Pinhead is supposed to be a woman at least that's how it looked to me which I'm not sexist in any way, shape or form but to me Pinhead will always be a male.

Also seeing as how it'll be on a streaming service & not in theaters I've got a feeling it won't do too well & will end up being forgotten along with most of the other not so great entries in the series, sort of like the recent Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie but I guess time will tell.
    There's a good reason why the new Pinhead is a woman: because that's how it was in the original book. Though, I don't deny that the original actor left the bar pretty high.

About the streaming service, you have a point, but I'd not understimate it too much: while in USA and a couple other countries the streaming platform will be HULU, in most of the planet the movie will be streamed on Disney+, since HULU belongs to Disney. And, unlike Netflix, Disney does send mails to their customers regularly about their new stuff (at least, it happens in my case and other people I know).

Also, Clive Barker himself is a producer of the movie, unlike many of the previous ones, so most likely he has been following the project closely.

Still, yes, we will see.

Re: Good Horror Movies?
    Share:

Originally Posted by Shinji"TripleH"Lee
    There's a good reason why the new Pinhead is a woman: because that's how it was in the original book. Though, I don't deny that the original actor left the bar pretty high.

About the streaming service, you have a point, but I'd not understimate it too much: while in USA and a couple other countries the streaming platform will be HULU, in most of the planet the movie will be streamed on Disney+, since HULU belongs to Disney. And, unlike Netflix, Disney does send mails to their customers regularly about their new stuff (at least, it happens in my case and other people I know).

Also, Clive Barker himself is a producer of the movie, unlike many of the previous ones, so most likely he has been following the project closely.

Still, yes, we will see.
    Oh wow I didn't know the character was originally a female since I've never read any of the books. Well you learn somethin' new everyday

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2